Friday, May 1, 2009

Prelude

May, 6, 19__

There was the birth of a boy, in a small unknown hospital, in a better known town.. That wud be me, just like another million or so born on the same day. But i believe, I am different from the rest in a distinguished way. We'll get to that later... much later in fact.

May 1, 2009

Writing my first blog entry here at 14:12 hrs. I am A Kiran Chakravarthy. Not a name known to many. You might ask, 'Why are you writin a blog?'. I have my reasons, most important of which is that i need a window for ventng out my frustrations from time to time. See, i'm just as selfish as anyone and am doing this for a personal interest. But let's not start by drawing daggers at each other. There isn't much to say about me as a person in itself, but talking about one's ideas, views about life and everything pertaining it will take forever. I intend to write about all that in a compact sorta way. You'll hear more from me...

No comments: