Friday, May 1, 2009

The Path Trodden

As the title suggests, this is gonna be a quick recap of my journey thru lyf so far. I am done with my schooling, and presently in college. I did my schooling from plenny of schools. In fact I have changed schools not less than 8 times and studied in 4 different states in India. At times, I wish i could jus have stuck at one school... But what is past cannot be changed. Over my schooling, i learnt quite a bit outside the academics. It has been a tumultous journey. I'm considered a bright student and the usual bosh and non sense, but i study only coz i'm forced to. To me, any mark on a damned paper would be fine. That is just an useless evaluation of ur cramming skills and not the real thing... if u know what i mean. And comin back to the schools, RNPHS and BVV are among the schools that I attended and feel worthy of mentioning, And yea, there was NNPS, though not among my better schools. We'll talk about my college and other educational details later. And due to my association with so many schools, i know quite a lot of people (and vice versa). But i have never been in a position to maintain a sustained friendship or relationship with most of them. I regret that a lot. Just like they say, you dont realise the beauty of a thing when it is at your disposal....

No comments: